- Fit a
brokenstickmodel to irregular data
- Extract Model Coefficients from brokenstick Object
- Calculate fitted values
- Plot observed and fitted trajectories by group
- Predict from a
- Print brokenstick object
- Extract residuals from brokenstick model
- Create summary of brokenstick object
Functions to set algorithmic options for model fitting or to extract components of the fitted object.
- Set controls for Kasim-Raudenbush sampler
- Obtain the knots from a broken stick model
- Extract Variance and Correlation Components
- Obtain proportion of explained variance from a broken stick model
- Parse formula for brokenstick model
Functions that perform the necessary calculations for the broken stick model. Not designed to be called directly.
- Empirical Bayes predictor for random effects
- Kasim-Raudenbush sampler for two-level normal model
- Create linear splines basis
- Plot observed and fitted trajectories from fitted brokenstick model
- Set controls to steer calculations
- brokenstick: A package for irregular longitudinal data.